SK: Skunks are ugly?

Johnny Dudley johnny at backflipjohnny.com
Sat Jan 31 10:35:39 PST 2009

I guess I could see where some people may find skunks ugly. But, thats before they get an up-close look at one. We have had our skunk for a year and a half and love it. Our skunk may be seen by more people in the United States than any other skunk. She is seen by thousands every weekend and actually performs at rodeo's. She gets email from fans and travels with me. Ofcourse I dont let many people get a close up look but everyone always says that they never knew how cute skunks were.