SK: Skunks are ugly?

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 09:37:44 PST 2009

This is sooo typical of dog-n-cat people... Cats have flat faces and say "meow' and dogs have long faces and go "whoof'"-ANYTHING in between is coined as "ugly"-How common...
Skunks are beautiful animals from head to toe and ANYONE with a passion for black-n-white animals can't deny this...They even makes coats out of skunk fur!
Maybe it is your WIFE that is the one who's UGLY!!!