SK: Skunks are ugly?

Mike Taylor mikewv2k at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 27 04:18:33 PST 2009

Jeff,
       I have to agree with Louis Erickson. Don't bring any pet into a home where there is opposition to it's presence. Your wife is gonna feel "dissed", you will take all the responsibility for the care of the animal (and the blame if it doesn't work out), and it is always the animal that suffers in these scenarios. There absolutely must be mutual agreement & support of the entire household when it comes to pets.

Thanks & Regards, Mike Taylor