SK: Skunks are ugly?

Jeff Anderson jefferya at programmerq.net
Sun Jan 25 10:36:59 PST 2009

Hello,

This is my first post to the list. I want to get a skunk as a pet, but it's not legal in my state. Furthermore, my wife does NOT want a skunk. She says that they are ugly.

I was thinking that she might change her mind if I convinced her to come with me to see baby skunks that a breeder might have. Pictures don't seem to do it for her.

I'm not sure where a list of breeders might be on the Internet. My google searches have brought me here. If it helps, we live in Utah, so a list of Colorado or Nevada breeders would be sufficient.

Thanks!

Jeff Anderson
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9. Please excuse my brevity.