SK: Hi Everyone!!!

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 12:35:35 PST 2009

Hi,
I see by the links at the bottom of your original email that you have lots of good information already. Just to confirm what you have already found out, yes, skunks need a balanced diet and that includes non-fatty protein. Poultry is an excellent source of that protein. Never feed a skunk fatty meat of ANY sort. You can look at our diet files on skunk hollow, if? you wish and ask questions there also.

You can find us and request membership through yahoogroups.com. Just search for Skunk Hollow.
Cheryl