SK: PBS Nature "Is that Skunk?" Broadcast Sunday Jan 25th, 8pm

Housel, Holly hlhousel at cvty.com
Tue Jan 13 11:06:44 PST 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We're happy to announce the upcoming broadcast of our PBS Nature film,
"Is That Skunk?" on Sunday January 25th, 2009 at 8pm on most PBS
stations (check your local listings)

We truly appreciate all of your involvement in this first of its kind
film about skunks. We couldn't have done this without you and we hope
you enjoy this entertaining and enlightening exploration of the world of
skunks!

Sincerely,
John Rubin Productions, Inc.

[]