SK: Hi Everyone!!!

Deborah Cipriani daisyphew at oh.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 18:19:31 PST 2009

If you are feeding spotted skunks we do not feed all the veggies, fruit
etc.we do feed the ferret food.... If you are feeding stripped skunks that
is a different story and yes we do feed a high protien low fat diet.  If you
feed your skunk mostly veggies then you may have a skunk ending up with poor
bone density.  You do NOT feed stripped skunks ferret food unless they have
stopped eating.

Deb