SK: Hi Everyone!!!

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 13:14:14 PST 2009

I'll be interested to hear how things work out with Spotty. I'd been told that spotted skunks don't tame as well as striped skunks, but I've never heard of anyone's first hand experiences with them. It must be quite a challenge since spotted skunks can climb, to make sure they can't find any nooks or crannies where they might get out, be injured, or get trapped.