SK: Hi Everyone!!!

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 15:49:18 PST 2009

well....as some may have stated already, many of us get babies from Ruby Farms in New Sharon, Iowa (614-672-2067) - www.rubyfurfarm.com, but it depends on whether they are legal in your area.  Also, they are only available in the early summer (June-ish).

I don't know if all these sites still work or not, but at least a place to start.
www.yesitisa-skunk.com
http://www.skunksaspets.com/
http://www.skunk-info.org/
http://www.aspenskunk.org