SK: Hi Everyone!!!

Housel, Holly hlhousel at cvty.com
Fri Jan 2 12:07:29 PST 2009

Depends on where you are from Wayne - what state do you live in ?
I am not sure about Canada - I though they were illegal there but I
could be wrong - might just be black and whites that are illegal - there
was some kind of mess with skunks in Canada years ago

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any  computer.