SK: Rabies Test for LIVE animals!! THANKS C!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 08:38:15 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/18/2009 6:18:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sylerner at comcast.net writes:

> Is there anything we can do to get states to officially recognize this
> (or the other) live tests across the board for all animals?

NUMBERS are what count.  One person will be ignored, but one person can get
things started!  Get people behind you, people interested in fairness and
equality between animals, people who believe we should have the right to pets other
than dogs or cats.  Then have THOSE people contact others with the same
beliefs...have everyone circulate petitions, call, write or visit local government
offices--every single
one with anything to do with animals and animal laws....be nice, write
and speak like ladies and gentlemen, but BE LARGE AND HEARD!