SK: An email I never thought I would be sending.......

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 23:30:00 PST 2009

Car was one of the first skunk owners I met online. She created a device to give Jasper mobility when his back legs became paralyzed, at a time when there were no devices of that type for small animals. She was funny, feisty and had a great love for skunks.

She will be missed.
Thank you for telling me, Shelor.
Cheryl