SK: Re : biting fears

Housel, Holly hlhousel at cvty.com
Tue Feb 3 12:18:09 PST 2009

That has always been my fear - is someone making something up to be mean
-
You just have to know your skunk - and know your friends
We have an escape plan with other owners if a accusation was ever made
A way to get the skunk to a safe place till everyone calms down and is
rational - they can toss me in jail - I will never hand over my fur
babies -
Opps sorry wild life person - my skunk ran away - don't know where she
went

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any  computer.