SK: Fw: Re: Skunks are ugly?

Jaysin Osterkamp faustvirus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:25:23 PST 2009

that's terrible.  I don't have my Skunk yet because Illinois still won't
allow it, but I can't begin to imagine having to give her up because some
selfish twit called a fake bite on her.  I'd be heart broken

Jay

--
The world would be a better place if everyone read my Movie Blog:
www.JunkFilm.today.com