SK: Fw: Re: Skunks are ugly?

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 09:11:26 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/3/2009 12:06:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mikewv2k at peoplepc.com writes:

> If you live in the country (where I have driven up thru the cornrows and
> seen skunks with cat collars &bells on) you can have one 'cuz no-one cares.

But regular vet care is a must and people see.....and people talk.  Therein
lies a MAJOR danger.  I remind everyone that there
legally doesn't have to BE a bite...just a bite must be REPORTED!
Most here know of several dead skunks due to the "REPORTED"
bite that never existed.