SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 47, Issue 16

Mike Taylor mikewv2k at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 3 08:40:57 PST 2009

Shelor,
         Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ? The California chapter of this organization should be re-named: The Animal Death Society. They've killed more than Hitler ever did.
   If this organization had a legitimate interest in animals welfare they would seek solutions. Instead they dysfunctionally resort to PTS on a mass scale and then cry about it like the means justifies the end. OK, I admit I'm opinionated, but they have options at their disposal that they realistically don't persue. Just My $0.02 cents worth.

 Now that I've voiced my unpopular opinion it's the bashers turn. Hope I don't get "moderated" by rdwarf. I'm always making mistakes...