SK: I'll argue about anything including descenting

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 15:21:27 PST 2009

I'd worried about the domestic breeding population too. If it's too closed, you get inbreeding, and that damages the quality, and quality of life of the kits. It's supposedly wrong to bring in any from the wild, but my first boy Mycroft was a treasure. I just wish I'd understood him better.

The two I have now are domestic, from Ruby's, and are descented and neutered. I know of Britain not wanting skunks descented, and there was even a story of people capturing a stray pet, and being sprayed. I'm too tired to look up the story now.