SK: I'll argue about anything including descenting

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 13:46:52 PST 2009

Sounds to me like you need a hobby or a life. The majority of skunk owners are not interesting in fighting or flaming, which seems to be what you are about. Fighting and getting hot under the collar just because someone wants to disagree for fun is pointless and keeps skunks owners from their real goal of wanting to promote a positive picture of skunks and owners. Long ago we have decided to agree to disagree.

The real goal here should be acceptance of differences and viewpoints and to stop wasting energy on mind games.

Your initials sound awfully familiar.......