SK: New Here

TweeteBirds tweetebirds at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 16:50:19 PDT 2009

The mix I make for them (parrots) has just the sunflower hearts. But Daisy isn't around the birds, I blocked off where they are at and their play area so she can't get to them or their cages, but they can still be out and about.

I just want to make sure I do everything right with her and give her a loving, active home that she can be happy in.

I've attached a picture of Daisy. She's 7 pounds (going by her former owners) I haven't weighed her.

I will keep trying the veggies and not give up. I know some of our birds like hard boiled eggs over scrambled or vice versa, so she will get lots of variety and in different ways. Same with carrots and other veggies. Some like them a certain way and others won't touch them the same way. So we will experiment with preparing and presentation as well.