SK: Fleas

TweeteBirds tweetebirds at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 11:39:08 PDT 2009

Thank you! I'm going to order the Advantage for cats and also use the alcohol and orange peel until it gets here.

Today I am sanitizing her bedding and cushion for her bed that came with her.  I am also going to spray the bed itself (wicker and metal) with Avian Insect Liquidator. It's a insect killer completely safe for birds, eggs and chicks, as birds are extremely sensitive to things. It's the only thing we use around here for flies, spiders and the cats/dogs get misted with it too. For the  just in case fleas.