SK: New Here

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 16:39:20 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/28/2009 7:18:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tweetebirds at yahoo.com writes:

> she can have most everything as far as the fruits/veggies I give to the
> birds.

And just like with the birds I don't offer fruits before veggies, of course
they won't touch
> the veggies if the have something sweet.

Just be EXTREMELY careful that she NOT get Sunflower seed hulls!!!  The
hulls don't digest and can perforate the intestines, leading to death!

Wow, I wish all new owners were as wise about feeding them!!!!