SK: great skunk eats

Jenny Armour foxychic0007 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:48:06 PDT 2009

I highly recommend this: also please read these links Mazuri Omnivore Zoo Feed "A"

go to this link and click on Mazuri Omnivore Zoo Feed "A"

https://www.mazuri.com/Home.asp?Products=1&Opening=2

This is the PDF w/the dietary ingredient info/ fact sheet

https://www.mazuri.com/PDF/5635.pdf:

this site recommends the food

http://www.domesticskunks.com/skunk_diet.htm

Also FYI I soak it in a bit of water to moisten up the biscuits first. my skunk loves them

here are also other things my skunk loves

any kind of squash, green yellow what ever

carrots

bell peppers any color

other types of peppers too

greens' like parsley, kale, mint, coriander/cilantro

raw sweet potato

raw pumpkin

apple, peaches, apricots ( go easy on fruits though as they a have lot of sugar)

cauliflower

broccoli

 Jenny
"You can't change the world by helping one animal, but you can change the world for that animal"

"The more helpless the creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me