SK: ? on florida rescue

Pheonix whimpie99 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 15:54:01 PDT 2009

lol, you RE TOO FUNNY.

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, SkunkLady2 at aol.com <SkunkLady2 at aol.com> wrote:

From: SkunkLady2 at aol.com <SkunkLady2 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: SK: ? on florida rescue
To: skunks at rdwarf.com
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 7:42 PM

In a message dated 8/12/2009 6:25:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
evatheskunklady at yahoo.com writes:

> not sure i am gonna get rid of him now, he is so sweet

It's just about time......Get him neutered as soon as the vet can palpate
testicles.  Most vets have said, "If I can feel 'em, I can snatch 'em!"
Rarely are the testicles 'down and swinging' like a dog, but can usually be
seen when they lay on their backs to play or sleep.

The fewer hormones that get to circulate, the sweeter he'll stay.  A
teenage skunk is bad enough, a RANDY teenage skunk is AWFUL!!!   LOL

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com