SK: ? on florida rescue

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 16:42:08 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/12/2009 6:25:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
evatheskunklady at yahoo.com writes:

> not sure i am gonna get rid of him now, he is so sweet

It's just about time......Get him neutered as soon as the vet can palpate
testicles.  Most vets have said, "If I can feel 'em, I can snatch 'em!"
Rarely are the testicles 'down and swinging' like a dog, but can usually be
seen when they lay on their backs to play or sleep.

The fewer hormones that get to circulate, the sweeter he'll stay.  A
teenage skunk is bad enough, a RANDY teenage skunk is AWFUL!!!   LOL