SK: SAU Animal Rescue Transport Vehicle ~ MAGNET As requested

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 12:50:58 PDT 2008

Please cross-post to all of your Rescue Lists, Volunteers and Friends.

Many members of Animal Rescue and Nationwide Rescues that I work with  have
asked that I make the custom ordered "Animal Rescue Transport Vehicle"
Magnets available again for their volunteers, friends and Rescues as Holiday
gifts.  They work great as an easy way to recognize your fellow drivers.  Many groups
have purchased them for their volunteers and given them to friends they have
met along the way during transports. There will be NO minimum or maximum
purchase necessary from any one person or group who wants to order.

They have the Logo "Animal Rescue Transport Vehicle".   They are also a
heavier quality magnet (.35mm thickness) for putting  on the outside of your
vehicle for display.

  They are available in two sizes: 1) The original size of approximately 5.0”
x5.5” for $6.50 and  2) a new larger size of 7.5”x 8.8” for $9.00. These
prices INCLUDE regular postage to you. The price is the same for US and Canadian
orders. I will email everyone who orders with the shipping and payment info as
the deadline approaches closer.  Payment will be due prior the magnets
arriving in mid October. The magnets will be shipped to you after your payment is
received.

Please contact me directly at bkemsley at sympatico.ca with the number you wish
to order and which size, or if you have any questions . If you haven't seen
the magnets, feel free to email me and I will send a photo to you or visit our
homepage at www.tpdr.ca .  The deadline for ordering is September 22, 2008.  My
order should be back from the printer mid October and  reach you a few weeks
later, plenty of time for giving as a Holiday gift to your friends &
volunteers. 100% of any Net Proceeds resulting from the sales of these magnets will be
donated to rescue. Remember, any profits help to save an Animal's Life! We
thank you so much for helping us help these innocent little ones who deserve a
second chance at a wonderful life!
Barb Kemsley
Transporter/Petfinder WebSite
Tiny Paws Dog Rescue Canada