SK: getting a skunk

Deborah Cipriani daisyphew at oh.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 07:12:57 PST 2008

Hello its illegal to own pet skunks in TX, No permits are given.

Deborah Cipriani
SkunkHaven Skunk Rescue, Shelter, and Education, Inc.
E-mail : daisyphew at oh.rr.com Phone: 440-327-4349
Public Seminars with skunks available (USDA & State permits)
www.skunkhaven.net
Steps to Get Healthy>Buy it , Try it, I  know your body will like it,
then pass the word.  Join the Limu group! Great for Pets too! Call me
for information or check out the web sites.
http://limubuilder.net/seaoflife
http://seaoflife.originallimu.com/
www.discoverlimu.com/seaoflife

This email is intended only for the addressee named above and may
contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely
for
the recipient or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than
the intended recipient is prohibited.