SK: Skunk Paws pendants // RE: Skunks Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

Pamela Meltzer pamelameltzer at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 11 12:51:44 PST 2008

Will do - Thanks! Pamela

Pamela Meltzer
President/Designer
Puppy Paws Inc.
314 Pine Valley Dr
Bridgeville PA 15017
www.puppypaws.com
info at puppypaws.com
412-221-7076

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com [mailto:skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com] On Behalf
Of essa at essabooks.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 15:30
To: skunks at rdwarf.com
Subject: SK: Skunk Paws pendants // RE: Skunks Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

Hi - I posted the links over to skunk chat and skunk info.  These are really
cute, the little feet and hands.  I would suggest that you switch the 14k by
placing it last on the page, that $249 for the gold will throw them back a
bit and maybe not look at the $35 and $39 choices at all.   Like I said -
really cute!  essa

Essa
'A Breath Floats By'  & 'Skunk Medicine'
Pet skunks excerpts
http://www.essabooks.com/20912/5306.html

Hi - I have a new pendant designed for Skunk Lovers.

Please stop by my website and take a look. It's available in sterling silver
and 14k gold.

We even offer free engraving for one name on the back.

If you could give me some guidance as to who you think would like one of
these pendants please let me know.

We also do a lot of fund-raising and would like to reach rescues and
educational parties.

Any information you can share would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pamela Meltzer
President/Designer
Puppy Paws Inc.