SK: Skunks in home or wild??

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:46:48 PDT 2008

Work with me on this one Shelor, there is a method to my madness. I do not like caged animals either, but if I went on a crusade against them how many breeders would I have to go against? How could I benefit the species by taking them out of public sight. To make them legal, i must un demonize them. I am confident that once people see more skunks in non scary settings, they will be more open minded.
Dom