SK: Skunks in home or wild??

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Mon May 12 18:27:09 PDT 2008

Yes, in our state, Michigan,?the skunk has to come from a Michigan breeder. We have only small breeders. The commercial one was forced out of business about 12-15 years ago. So far this season I have not heard from any small breeders who have babies available.

On my mailing list, Skunkhollow, we have several other Michigan skunk owners who may have additional advice for you. You can find us at yahoogroups.

Cheryl