SK: Skunks in home or wild?

lisanjoe joenlisa42 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 12 17:05:55 PDT 2008

I had to add after reading further through emails. If a known PETA member walked into my yard, I'd have my pet dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils and snake chase them into my Koi pond so the fish could have a go at them too. No, I don't believe in PETA or HSUS' objectives and fight every law trying to take away animal owners rights. I still realize that we 'improve' on nature for our own benefit, and the reason we never see wild packs of golden retrievers is because companion and retriever dogs are unnessesary in the wild. They are here because people want the qualities we breed into them. It's a noble cause,,,,but it's still all about us, not the animals. The line I'm working on with my cockers doesn't serve 'natural' in any way. It serves people. Same way people like albino skunks, but nature doesn't.
                              -Lisa-