SK: Skunks in home or wild??

Amy awlark at bellsouth.net
Mon May 12 10:39:40 PDT 2008

I have to say that if a skunk is in a facility that requires interaction on a daily basis, then it could help people to realize that skunks are not vicious animals sneaking up on people attacking and spraying.  It could give the average person exposure to an animal that they would normally turn their nose up to, excuse the pun!
-------------- Original message from SkunkLady2 at aol.com: --------------