SK: Skunks in home or wild??

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 05:52:41 PDT 2008

Skunklaw will donate and sponsor a baby skunk to your zoo if you will work out a deal with us to show it in a suitable environment that can be used for our campaign to legalize pet skunks in states where they are currently banned.
(If you did not know most skunk bans can be traced to rabies cases caused by bats and blamed on skunks before certain modern DNA and specific strain testing technologies were available.)
We need to show that a properly cared for skunk is not a threat to human or other pet health. More zoos should have skunks. The over all impact is best for outlook and treatment of all skunks, domestic and wild.
Dom