SK: Skunks in home or wild??

LISA Miller elfnlisa at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 18:25:25 PDT 2008

Sorry. Istand firm. Woods or loving caring environments. If you look back in your history book, the native Americans (and some very early settlers) had skunks as pets. The Indians even revered skunks. Skunks are friendly and curious by nature believe it or not (which you probably didn"t know). Thet have to be VERY ANTAGONIZED in order to spray. There"s a whole family of them in my shrubs right aside of my porch. I have sat out many a night observing them. Some of them even came right up to me, looked at me, sniffed my shoes, and waddled away. Oh, and F.Y.I., I am keeping it real. Are you?