SK: Skunk wanted

Jane Arney jnrny at att.net
Sat May 10 12:23:14 PDT 2008

Good  luck!
J.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mark Mazzei <mmazzei at boonshoftmuseum.org>
To: skunks at rdwarf.com
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:36:07 PM
Subject: SK: Skunk wanted

Hello all,

I am new to this skunk list serve but not to skunks. I work for a museum of
natural history in Dayton Ohio namely The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. As
part of the museum we have an AZA accredidated zoo and we want to add a
skunk to the museums residents. We have d skunks n the past that were
handled often and used in education programs and the like. I am currnelty
just trying to put the word out that we are interested in acquiring a rescue
skunk or possibly purchasing from a breeder. Any suggestions on where to
begin? Good rescuers or breeders to contact?

Any advice is welcome,

Mark Mazzei

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com