SK: Skunk wanted

Mark Mazzei mmazzei at boonshoftmuseum.org
Thu May 8 12:36:07 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I am new to this skunk list serve but not to skunks. I work for a museum of
natural history in Dayton Ohio namely The Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. As
part of the museum we have an AZA accredidated zoo and we want to add a
skunk to the museums residents. We have d skunks n the past that were
handled often and used in education programs and the like. I am currnelty
just trying to put the word out that we are interested in acquiring a rescue
skunk or possibly purchasing from a breeder. Any suggestions on where to
begin? Good rescuers or breeders to contact?

Any advice is welcome,

Mark Mazzei