SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

mjljdl lilly hlrinc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 08:29:43 PDT 2008

We had an issue a few years ago in our WV legsilature regarding exotics... the senators had so many people calling their offices that the bill was voted down. The calls came from all over the country and even Canada and Puerto Rico... So the voice of many is strong!
  Marcy

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 3/25/2008 6:30:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathygag at aol.com writes:

> I'm not sure how effectual signatures from residents of other states will
> be on Illinois state reps. who were not elected by those people, and in fact
> may not be valid if there is a legal goal

The advantage is that "THEY" will see that this is not the case of one weirdo
(Sorry Dom!!) wanting to legalize DOMESTIC SKUNKS, but a coast to coast
group, plus others in other countries speaking out on behalf of skunks. ONE voice
is easily ignored, but NUMBERS of voices speaking out can be heard!

Shelor

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on
AOL Home.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com

"Your life is only as good as your attitude"
  High Lonesome Ranch

  www.highlonesomeranch.com