SK: Legalization of Skunk - 145 - skunklaw PLEASE HELP US!!

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 20:14:57 PDT 2008

I finally got a reporter to do a yes/no story on should skunks be legal. I am looking forward to it. A local vet told him skunks can carry rabies to the fourth and fifth generations today. How dumb is that? We refuted it quickly with facts from the CDC's book on rabies and followed up with Indiana DNR's admission to having no evidence to support the claim on their web page. It should be a well balanced article that ends up asking for public opinion.
I will post it when it comes out.
Dom