SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 15:38:24 PDT 2008

In a message dated 3/25/2008 6:30:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathygag at aol.com writes:

> I'm not sure how effectual signatures from residents of other states will
> be on Illinois state reps. who were not elected by those people, and in fact
> may not be valid if there is a legal goal

The advantage is that "THEY" will see that this is not the case of one weirdo
(Sorry Dom!!) wanting to legalize DOMESTIC SKUNKS, but a coast to coast
group, plus others in other countries speaking out on behalf of skunks.  ONE voice
is easily ignored, but NUMBERS of voices speaking out can be heard!