SK: Legalization of Skunk - 145 - skunklaw PLEASE HELP US!!

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 05:13:57 PDT 2008

Thanks Shelor! Two more news articles in the works, Local State Rep. Ron Stephens has the issue in research and as it turns out, one of my employee's Dad is one of his county coordinators, so he is getting bugged from inside his office and outside. Things are looking good.

Other news, we are also making progress in WA State and should be soon ready to meet and discuss the issue with the State Veterinarian.
Dom