SK: Legalization of Skunk - 145 - skunklaw PLEASE HELP US!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 16:48:14 PDT 2008

If you would like to help some more to support the cause of this petition, it
would be great to take a moment now and send a quick email message to let
some friends and allies know about it.

Here's some text you can just copy and paste into your own email message to
help spread the word about this petition:

     + --------- copy from here --------- +

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:      "Legalization of Skunk"
hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service,
at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/skunklaw/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree,
too.
If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Shelor Brumbeloe

At PetitionOnline.com, we host the petition, but we didn't create it. If you
would like to comment on the petition, or otherwise communicate directly with
the petition author, you can contact the author, Dominique Durbin, at:
             driller_dominique at yahoo.com