SK: Hey Skunk Collectors A GREAT concept!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 16:41:56 PST 2008

These usually ARE boring and much alike!!  This is a innovative idea!!!!!
Some are quite beautiful!!  Even one for bikers.....and truckers....and
firemen......they do special orders.....I'm sure they will do a skunk.... .....the
ULTIMATE COLLECTIBLE!!

I saw the creator of this idea on TV today.....price ranges from $2500 to
$2900 which is REALLY reasonable, considering today's prices of
everything!  Special order one NOW and save big bucks later on!  : D

Click here: Art Caskets - By F&F Metal Products