SK: Looking for a breeder near Georgia.

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 09:40:29 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/4/2008 12:16:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scorp.mac at gmail.com writes:

> I find it strange that you can not find a breeder on line.

I hope it stays that way.  I can't imagine getting a companion who would
potentially share your life for the next 12-15 years and possibly beyond.....sight
unseen....from a source with an unknown reputation.  It
is MUCH wiser and safer to deal with someone with long term success and good
reputation as well as to go TO the breeder and interact with all available
kits....and letting YOUR kit pick you.  That is chemistry
.....and it can't be beat!