SK: CONTEST: Lets get the pictures going, no skunk left behind.....

SkunkLady2 at SkunkLady2 at
Mon Jan 28 15:37:53 PST 2008

Hi. Let everyone know.  Go to    click on ( sweepstakes)  click on
Perfect Pet Pictures Contest.  Contest will run until Feb 26,08.  First prize
is $5000.00  and two second prizes of $2500.00    I entered our Dillan, he has
recieved alot of votes and is currantly up in the ratings between 1-10  HE is
scoring presently at 7 1/2 out of the highest rating of a 10. I don,t expect
to win, but his ratings keep going up. Come on everybody, put your skunks
pictures in this contest. SHOW THE WORLD THE DOMESTIC SKUNK.  We will ALL be
winners.  Show everyone that SKUNKS RULE right along side cats and dogs. You go
girl, or guy.   May cross post. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. P.S. some other peoples
skunks are pulling in votes and ratings as well.    Cody & Dillan.........

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.