SK: Use of Celebrities (was: Skunk owners outside the US)

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner sylerner at
Fri Feb 29 08:59:20 PST 2008

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C wrote:
> But if we were celebrities I guarantee you they would turn their heads in the other direction

Only because the most likely way that a celebrity would be traveling
with a skunk would be wearing it as a coat.

On a more serious note, has any attempt been made to identify any
celebrities who are already active in animal rights and attempt to
educate them about the plight of domestic skunks?

As important as it is for us to maintain grass roots pressure and
attempt to raise funds for an official rabies vaccine, if we could get a
few people who already have the spotlight to take up our cause, we might
finally make some headway against governmental indifference.

Simcha-Yitzchak Lerner