SK: Skunk owners outside the US

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 07:09:29 PST 2008

I understand that you have plenty of theories!!!! But what are they. I am sick and tired of being like a theif in the night because I have to hide my skunk when I travel through out the US. This is crazy andalso an infringement of both our rights as living creatures of this earth. My skunk has as much right to a comfortable life as I do

It really makes me angury to realize how stupid this government is. But if we were celebrities I guarantee you they would turn their heads in the other direction

Best Dr. BOesch