SK: Skunk owners outside the US

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 09:17:09 PST 2008

Upon reading your comment about the tear duct/hair follicle test for skunks, who has been notified as to the validity of these tests? Also why aren't more vets involved in helping to change the minds of the idiots?

I was watching how this government works in Washington the other night. They are granting monies to save the black foot ferret and granting monies to kill praire dogs. Both live inthe same venue side by side.

What is the reasoning? Also the export skunks to Japan and England, what about the rabies concern there?

Please answer who thest tests were sent to

Thanks