SK: help

dominique durbin driller_dominique at
Tue Feb 26 17:52:18 PST 2008 and call deb, see about adopting arrangements, or wait a couple of months and watch chat groups, go in with someone making a trip to Ruby's in Iowa, and meet them in route.

----- Original Message ----
From: "Sabreact at" <Sabreact at>
To: skunks-owner at
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:28:56 PM
Subject: SK: help

my friend is looking for a pet skunk, but he doesn't know where to find  one.
do you have any suggestions? we live in flint michigan, so if you  could find
someone around that area, that would be great. if you could help me  out, i
would appreciate it. thanks. -cj

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: