SK: Skunk owners outside the US

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 12:08:35 PST 2008

I totally understand what you are referring to. These people are heartless pigs that have nothing better to do that pick on our skunks who in their little hearts cause no one bit of problems.

My skunk is so bad as they put it that he saved my life. I would not be here today if it was not for him!!!

He became ill and I spend and di dwhat I could to save his life. After his Demise, he was give na full Buddhis funeral with honors

These people are pigs. Please tell me how I can be of assistance and lets try to fight for these innocent children

Best Marcel