SK: Skunk owners outside the US

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 06:14:36 PST 2008

Thanks for the compliment, but I would rather have ammo!
I have a lot of theories I need help proving.
1. Skunks were the first companion animal in the US, and our heritage is being lost because of paranoid uneducated bans.
2. If rabies is such a threat in American pen raised domestic skunks, how are they allowed to be imported into other countries? What logical policy maker would allow this disease to be brought into their population? We are not talking about third world dictators, we are talking about nuclear capable UN nations.
PLEASE send me anything you have to support these theories.
Thanks, Dom