SK: Skunk owners outside the US

adrianne bauer celestial_bliss2003 at
Thu Feb 21 01:48:34 PST 2008

Shelor ,
Your the best!!! Fight for our Skunkie Children!!!!

----- Original Message ----
From: dominique durbin <driller_dominique at>
To: Friends and fans of skunks. <skunks at>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:11:33 PM
Subject: Re: SK: Skunk owners outside the US

??? did I miss something? what tests?
In a message dated 2/20/2008 5:47:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mfbpac2 at writes:

> if they have been quarentined

That's one of the things we have BEGGED for for at least the last 20 years,
while I've been involved!!!  DEATH is the ultimate discrimination against our
skunks!!!!  We have also begged that the hair follicle and the tear duct tests
be used on skunks instead of slaughtering them!!  You see just how much
attention we've been paid.  "Those tests are considered to be invalid for
skunks"...........oh really?  How and why?  No one will answer that one.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: